Friday 10 September 2010

Pauline Laville Bindra, 8th Dan, BD, MA

Today we buried a friend and classmate, Pauline Laville Bindra, 8th Dan, BD, MA.

She was a beautiful woman, a great inspiration, a inspiring classmate, a wonderful example, a great mother, and loving wife and a world-class karate expert who gave it all up to serve her Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Pauline was given beautiful resting place in the grounds of her family home where she will remain close to her husband and her children.

Pauline, I never told you just how much you meant to me when you were here with us so I am writing this tribute to you to say thank you for being all that you were.

Today I had a vision of heaven. I had a vision of seeing you in the earth made new when Christ will return and raise you with an incorruptible body. Until then my friend, rest in Christ Jesus.

No comments: