Sunday 18 July 2010

Mixing Church and Politics

There are some who believe that the church and politics make for bad bed fellows. Well, in a quiet corner of England there have been individuals who have been convicted that they have been called by God to work in politics. They identify with Biblical characters such as Joseph, Esther, Nehemiah and Daniel and their work is their mission in the same way that pastors might see their role as their ministry.

This week is another programme of activity, not only for Christians currently in politics, but it will also be an opportunity to tell others why it's a Christian vocations.

Methodist Central Hall will host, Mixing Church and Politics, on Tuesday morning from 10.30 am to 2pm.

I hope that I can make it but work commitments might prevent me. If I am able to get there, I will post what I learned on this blog.

No comments: