Monday 30 July 2007

To all Biblical Language Scholars


I know that I certainly wished that I had access to recordings of my Hebrew lectures so that I could go over those pesky rules that seem so hard at the beginning of the semester and which pale into insignificance when I started to learn verb weaknesses. Well, now that the semester is over I have finally located the universities pages on iTunes with a video podcast of Hebrew lessons at Concordia University. If you don't have iTunes, you can download them from the web


iTunes or podcasts of lessons at Adventists seminaries would be its own publicity and would certainly be welcomed by me. I hope that now we have started getting a presence on iTunes that our institutions take another small step.

Oh, so that I don’t leave Greek scholars out, there are also podcasts of elementary Greek available on the web and on iTunes.

I wish this had been there earlier but hope that it will be of help to others starting Hebrew in the Autumn.

Carole Williams

No comments: